Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 1916 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

mywowcharacter.com

Thread title: mywowcharacter.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-15-2011, 09:55 PM
SweetG is offline SweetG
Expertise: PHP, HTML, CSS
Software: Notepad,Dreamweaver,Photoshop

SweetG is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to SweetG

Old  mywowcharacter.com

I have just launched my website

http://www.mywowcharacter.com

It is a social networking site for WoW Characters (not the actual player). I did all the design work and programming.

I am currently working on the update for the design. I had an original (fixed width) design that I made in photoshop that I really liked. However when I made the site I completely forgot about screen resolution. So I had to make a fluid design, which I don't have a whole lot of experience doing (i've always done fixed width). There are a few more features I plan on adding along with a new design.

I am really serious about making my site a success and making it something that my users will enjoy. I am just really trying to promote right now and get it out there. Because without users a social networking site is kind of boring and it therefore can not grow.

I gladly take constructive criticism
*Note:
you can't see anything but the signup/login page, unless you register and sign in, not asking you to, just letting you know

Thanks
SweetG