Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 1599 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

I love being a real estate agent...

Thread title: I love being a real estate agent...
Closed Thread    
07-24-2005, 06:16 AM
Legendary is offline Legendary
Software:

Legendary is on a distinguished road

Old

Well, not like anything that comes out of your mouth is anything useful either Bennett. This is my story, if you don't like it then don't read it. Some become successful at something that's totally out of no where, maybe this is something that will get me further then my 6 yrs at college. Whatever it is, I share this story because I love the feel of this community. Its homey and unlike other places, but I guess there's a ***** everywhere and you just happen to be that Bennett....

This will probably be my last post here at TF...It has been great. I've read of a lot fun, useful, and informatives threats here. Thanks

Keep up the good work Robson and Everyone (staff members)

You can delete my account now....

07-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Gethin is offline Gethin
Expertise:
Software:

Gethin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gethin

Old

Originally Posted by Legendary
Well, not like anything that comes out of your mouth is anything useful either Bennett. This is my story, if you don't like it then don't read it. Some become successful at something that's totally out of no where, maybe this is something that will get me further then my 6 yrs at college. Whatever it is, I share this story because I love the feel of this community. Its homey and unlike other places, but I guess there's a ***** everywhere and you just happen to be that Bennett....

This will probably be my last post here at TF...It has been great. I've read of a lot fun, useful, and informatives threats here. Thanks

Keep up the good work Robson and Everyone (staff members)

You can delete my account now....
I have to ask, are you leaving because of Bennet? If so just ignore him, add him to your ignore list etc. There's many people on here who don't get along (I should know because it happens with me a few times) but just try your best to ignore them.

It is your decision to leave, but as you said you love the feel of this community, so just try weighing the pro's against the con's.

Hope you have a nice life anyway, hope you continue to do good in the Real Estate department and good luck for the future!

- How2Freelance.

Closed Thread