Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 2774 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

ScreenHeist.com / Custom Software (Exclusive Rights Incl.) / Screen-Snipping Software

Thread title: ScreenHeist.com / Custom Software (Exclusive Rights Incl.) / Screen-Snipping Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-18-2011, 12:44 PM
iUnlockZone is offline iUnlockZone
Software:

iUnlockZone is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to iUnlockZone Send a message via Skype™ to iUnlockZone

Old  ScreenHeist.com / Custom Software (Exclusive Rights Incl.) / Screen-Snipping Software

Heyya TalkFreeLancers,

What I have to offer today is ScreenHeist.com - a software product site. If you can give me some minutes of your time, I'll explain it real quick.

Overview

So basically, this software does a fantastic job by uploading a selected area of your screen as a picture and make it viewable to others through ScreenHeist server instantly. Don't worry, the link is shortened and copied to your clipboard via bit.ly.

There are some softwares available for Mac OS which does the same thing and the owners are making a killing by selling such softwares.

There's a scarcity for a good such software for Windows platform.

I am urging you to take action and tap this lucrative market at the earliest.

ScreenHeist has been reviewed by KillerStartups.com as well.

Info About the Software

The software is programmed by my brother. So I thought, why not sell it? Ah now you have a question which might have just popped up in your mind, I know.

The software is fully programmed in C# in .Net Framework 4. It took him about 3 weeks of hard work to code it.

We have also done a state-of-the-art licensing system for the software. Everything is automated, you just need to plug-in the "buy now" code to your website and see the sales roll in.

We've done e-Junkie for the payment process automation.

Visitor Buys -> Completes Purchase Via PayPal -> e-Junkie emails license key & download link -> Buyer happily uses the software.

Here, we used transaction id as the license key and it is valid for up to 3 computers. The name, email and everything else is securely stored in the database.

Brandable Domain & Elegant Design

Actually, I was quite lucky in snatching a wonderful name like this. It does sound cool, don't you think? It is well paid for an year and is in my name.com account.

About the design, I did it on my own. Hope you like it :P

What You Get With The Buy

• Domain (ScreenHeist.com) in name.com paid for 1 year already.
  • Source Code Of The Software programmed in C#(Requires MS Visual Studio)
  • Exclusive rights to everything mentioned above
  • Everything set up on your server absolutely for free by me

Contact me

Email : akhilr94@gmail.com

Please do contact me by PM or through any of the channels mentioned above.

G'day,
Akhil