Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,473
There are 3875 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Need Some Input Guys

Thread title: Need Some Input Guys

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Kristien is offline Kristien
Expertise:
Software:

Kristien is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Kristien

Old  Need Some Input Guys

As some of you know, I play lacrosse. Theres 4 coaches, three of which I can deal with, but the other one, my biology teacher is a TOTAL jerk. I have severe asthma and every so often I need my inhaler, the other coaches seem to realize this and tell me "just get back into it after you do what you need to", but the other coach (begonia) seems to think that everyone can perform at the level the top 3 kids on the team do. I try and tough it out for as long as I can without it, but sometimes I just need it, I don't think I'm being ridiculous considering I only use it one or two times in an hour practice...

I was out last season due to my Achilles so I'm a little out of shape I admit, but still. My question is what do I do about begonia? I know some guys are hard, but I mean I can't just ignore my asthma (although I've tried just to shut him up) when I can barely breathe. Just wanted to see what some would do in my situation.

**For the second day of practice, do you think running from one side of the football field to the other, doing 10 pushups, and repeating that 16 times is a little extreme?

**I have tried talking to him about it, but hes a total jerk. He expects me to run every place even onto the play when everyone is sitting around doing nothing and even though I would like to, my body just doesnt let me.

Like I said, just looking for feedback and "what I would do" 's guys, thanks!